Molasses products, monocalcium phosphate, dicalcium phosphate, processed grain by-products, hydrolyzed vegetable oil, magnesium oxide, calcium carbonate, manganous oxide, manganese sulfate, zinc oxide, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, copper chloride, ethylenediamine dihydroiodide, calcium iodate, cobalt carbonate, sodium selenite, vitamin A acetate, vitamin D-3 supplement and vitamin E supplement.
For additional information, please contact your Sweetlix® representative.
FEEDING AND MANAGEMENT:
1. Feed one block per 20 to 30 head of cattle. (Timid and smaller animals need their share).
2. Place the blocks where animals congregate (loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas).
3. Feed blocks continuously along with plentiful sources of good quality forage or a balanced diet, and clean, fresh water.
4. Cattle will consume from 0.5 to 0.75 pound per head daily based upon a 1,000-pound animal. Twelve (12) ounces of this product will supply 3 milligrams of supplemental selenium.
5. If additional mineral and vitamin fortification is desired, feed in addition to this block a nutritionally balanced SWEETLIX® mineral/vitamin supplement.
IMPORTANT: Consumption of this block will vary depending upon the condition of the animals, quality and quantity of forages or diet being fed, seasonal weather conditions, and most importantly, the feeding location of the blocks with respect to loafing, grazing, feeding and watering areas. BOVALYX® MINERAL-MAX DOES NOT CONTAIN SALT. PROVIDE SALT FREE CHOICE.
During the first week of use, place the blocks approximately 50-75 feet from loafing and/or watering areas. As cattle become acclimated to the presence of the blocks, some repositioning may be necessary to achieve proper consumption. Move blocks closer to increase consumption; further away to decrease consumption. If over-consumption occurs for more than two weeks and repositioning of the blocks does not correct the situation, remove the blocks and evaluate the overall feeding program. DO NOT PROVIDE STARVED ANIMALS FREE ACCESS TO THIS BLOCK.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.